No link to recap podcast?

By the way you gotta hear dace's rant about Nebraska in the Bigger Ten podcast that dropped yesterday. Just absolute shredding, emulsification and extrusion.

YES! It was spectacular. At the end of the podcast, it sounded like JDM intended to make the part about Nebraska a separate podcast altogether. It was certainly worthy of the cause. The whole podcast is an hour long, but the first 35 minutes is a solid shredding of Scott Frost & Nebraska. The line that really made me chuckle was when Deace said "Scott Frost hasn't paid any dues. He's born on third, credited with a triple."

Am I the only one who can't get the new podcast?

Jon had the software company add a new voice activation feature. One has to get close to your smartphone and/or computer and loudly say "Podcast Link". It will then pop the links up for you to choose. You might have to try it a couple times and yell louder if doesn't work. I had to.

YES! It was spectacular. At the end of the podcast, it sounded like JDM intended to make the part about Nebraska a separate podcast altogether. It was certainly worthy of the cause. The whole podcast is an hour long, but the first 35 minutes is a solid shredding of Scott Frost & Nebraska. The line that really made me chuckle was when Deace said "Scott Frost hasn't paid any dues. He's born on third, credited with a triple."

It’s funny, but they aren’t wrong. Nebraska’s in trouble

.... your wife is ovulating and you are out in the back yard....." OMG spit my drink out.

By the way you gotta hear dace's rant about Nebraska in the Bigger Ten podcast that dropped yesterday. Just absolute shredding, emulsification and extrusion.
The masturbating part was a little, out there.

For anyone that might think this is satire, I have bad news for you.

Lotsa circle jerking and self-pleasuring and masturbating in the backyard when talking about Nebraska.

Yuuuuck! C’mon Deace.

giphy.gif

Latest posts