No Jok at state

Iowa has Clemons and Ingram to play defense. They need a guy who can come in and shoot another team out of playing zone.

If anyone thinks this kid is going to be any more than a spot up shooter, they are setting themselves up for disappointment. He's a good shooter with length. He won't get by anyone in Big 10 play. He can't drive past high school kids

If anyone thinks this kid is going to be any more than a spot up shooter, they are setting themselves up for disappointment. He's a good shooter with length. He won't get by anyone in Big 10 play. He can't drive past high school kids

Hey, Mr. Half-Empty - I'd take a spot up shooter for the Hawks. That's what Iowa really needs. The rest would be gravy.

I think he will be more than a spot up shooter, but he isn't going to be a attack the rim type slasher. His pull up and step back are really good. From the very few times I have seen him and the highlight videos he doesn't seem to get the calls that I would suspect he will get in the college game. Refs seem to allow a lot of contact against him. He really needs to tighten up his handle though, pretty poor in that area IMO.

Thanks clown. Hey, if your recruits can't get past em, they'll just hit em after the game. Gotta love that chip on their shoulder. Makes em tougher.

Hey, Mr. Half-Empty - I'd take a spot up shooter for the Hawks. That's what Iowa really needs. The rest would be gravy.

That's not glass half empty at all. I'm excited for him and agree that's what we need. I've just seen some people talk about his athleticism and IMO there isn't much there. He's a spot up shooter that is a mismatch due to length. That's what we need

Thanks clown. Hey, if your recruits can't get past em, they'll just hit em after the game. Gotta love that chip on their shoulder. Makes em tougher.

I have no idea what you are talking about but I could say that about most your posts. You are the guy who tries so hard to be cool, and fails so much at it.

Latest posts