No Coaches will be Available on Bye

I have a feeling that Brian will be reassigned with or without public notice. Listening to KF last night made me think he’s about to become decisive

Who knows maybe Brian will step down

Iowa has a huge talent shortfall on offense - linemen, wr, qb.
That said, no coach is going to come out and say “we have no talent”. They will blame “poor execution”, which is coach speak for “we have no talent”.

I have a feeling that Brian will be reassigned with or without public notice. Listening to KF last night made me think he’s about to become decisive

I thought Brian would “man up” last year and step down. The offense has become such a national joke and Brian has become so toxic to the fan base I think Kirk/Brian have only one call to make. Ultimately, it is Kirk and Brian’s decision, we will see what they do in January.

I can only imagine Brian goes to work and straight home. How can he show up anywhere in public in the state and not get laughed at and ridiculed. He is by far..... not even close....the worst OC in college football.

How much more can fans take of getting the big middle finger from Kirk and Brian.
Keep collecting them millions while not being held accountable for anything.
I stopped watching Kirk's show years ago cause it's just worthless talking points, honestly don't want to hear their excuses and Parker doesn't have to explain anything he does.

Don't be fooled.... There's no chance KF makes any coaching changes/shuffling or anything in season. Unless someone quits or does something egregious that calls for them to be fired (performance doesn't seem to matter obviously) the same ole same ole everything will continue. I had hoped that maybe Labas would get to start after the bye but I wouldn't put two cents on that either. But that's about the extent of any kind of shaking things up that might go down in season

I could see Kirk taking some decisions that he might leave to others away or moving decision making around within the coaches circle, but that is about it. No hirings, firings in season.

Brian must know something like this could be Kirk's last season. It's the only reason to stick around in 2022 and 2023. Charlie Jones knew it was going to be bad in 2022 and made the correct decision to transfer. Brian should have run away from this mess in 2022 as fast as he could.

Latest posts