No Better Seats for Students

with the new seating plan, it could be very much possible that home court advantage has taken even more of a hit. C'mon, this is college bball, not the NBA, bigger donors do deserve perks and good seats, but if there is a problem right now with Carver is that it is a nice place to WATCH a game, but the problem is too many people are watching and not being INVOLVED in the game. I guess we won't know what happens til we start playing some games.

And this could lead to more people going to games. I also think people are starting to gain some interest in the program. I think fans went through a rough patch with alford and attendance dropped, Lick was never taken in by hawk fans, you could say he was the rebound after a bad break up, and now we are on to the next one with Fran as people have moved on, and are taking a new interest in the program. Lets hope better days are ahead, support the team.

PS
Students still getting shafted

Student section has been moved to the corner behind the opposing team's bench; some will probably even be directly behind it.

Latest posts