NMSU head coach

Hawks319

Chris Jans. Born and raised in Fairbank, Iowa. One of the best coaches in the nation IMO. . Has won everywhere!

Ummmmm......

Christopher Paul Jans (born April 12, 1969) is an American college basketball head coach for New Mexico State. He was hired on April 17, 2017 replacing Paul Weir[1]. Jans is a graduate of Loras College, and hails from Fairbank, Iowa.

Prior to New Mexico State, Jans was hired by Bowling Green in March 2014—his first Division I job. He led Bowling Green to its most wins in 13 years. However, on March 21—shortly after losing to Canisius in the 2nd round of the 2015 CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament, a drunken Jans was seen engaging in lewd and inappropriate behavior toward women at a bar near campus. A Bowling Green alumnus recorded Jans on his cell phone, and was so outraged by what he saw that he reported the incident to school officials.[2] Following an internal investigation, Bowling Green fired Jans for violating a morals clause in his contract.

Ummmmm......

Christopher Paul Jans (born April 12, 1969) is an American college basketball head coach for New Mexico State. He was hired on April 17, 2017 replacing Paul Weir[1]. Jans is a graduate of Loras College, and hails from Fairbank, Iowa.

Prior to New Mexico State, Jans was hired by Bowling Green in March 2014—his first Division I job. He led Bowling Green to its most wins in 13 years. However, on March 21—shortly after losing to Canisius in the 2nd round of the 2015 CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament, a drunken Jans was seen engaging in lewd and inappropriate behavior toward women at a bar near campus. A Bowling Green alumnus recorded Jans on his cell phone, and was so outraged by what he saw that he reported the incident to school officials.[2] Following an internal investigation, Bowling Green fired Jans for violating a morals clause in his contract.
LOL! Sounds like a Clown troll wants some company for his Natty Light Larry misery!

Ummmmm......

I won’t say would id like to.
But his “act” shouldn’t got him fired.
“Some” guy happen to be recording it.

College coaches do much worse. Obviously.

What scares me is Jans actually going to Iowa State because they will win. A lot. But it’ll be alright then.
I’m pretty certain his goal is to coach in Iowa at one of the state schools. Is what I’ve heard

I won’t say would id like to.
But his “act” shouldn’t got him fired.
“Some” guy happen to be recording it.

College coaches do much worse. Obviously.

What scares me is Jans actually going to Iowa State because they will win. A lot. But it’ll be alright then.
I’m pretty certain his goal is to coach in Iowa at one of the state schools. Is what I’ve heard

in many, many ways, Iowa's fan base refuses to look outside the box. to me, that is part of our problem. George Raveling proved, once and for all, you can recruit athletes to Iowa City. There has been a 35 year absence of consistent talent coming to Iowa.

in many, many ways, Iowa's fan base refuses to look outside the box. to me, that is part of our problem. George Raveling proved, once and for all, you can recruit athletes to Iowa City. There has been a 35 year absence of consistent talent coming to Iowa.

Confusing. So you post the info about him getting fired but you’d like to see him here?

Gotcha. Well if that’s the case than it isn’t very smart. The guy will win anywhere.

i could be wrong. but kirk is a hero cuz he's a nice guy and gives money. fran isn't because he gets angry during games, even though, he also gives money AND volunteers. Iowa fans seem to have a very no risks ideal of what our program should be.

Don't want to get too deep into it, but I was at Kirkwood for a short stint while he was there. Guy is a dickhead, but if he gets us the wins, I'm ok with it.

Ummmmm......

Do not want.

"Iowa's fanbase" does not do the hiring.

I love Iowa and always have. I grew up watching. I grew up in the same town as Jans.
Base your opinions off what you read. Thats fine. He is going to be coaching somewhere big and or isu if we don’t. And winning a lot. But iowa won’t. Thumbs up

There is nobody on here that has not made a mistake. PERIOD
Won’t surprise me if his team is in the elite 8. But keep on keeping on. The guy wants to coach here. We are the smartest school in the country.
Forgetful me

Latest posts