NIU may be best defense Iowa sees

For starters, he only said it would be one of the best.
I agree that he is probably exaggerating though, but is is his job to be optimistic.

Dolph just said the same duirng interview with Damon... certainlly a big ten type defense may not see a more athletic defense...

Amazing how a below average defense from last year is now suddenly one of the Best we'll face all season.

That was an 11 win defense that returned 8 starters. I'd take MSU and NEB defense over NIU, but they'd get serious consideration for 3rd best we'll play.

I'm not sure we will face a defense that has that much team speed. I have to admit, they were extremely athletic and were very well coached. They played very, very aggressive. It was impressive.

We will however, face similar speed, and much more size. MSU is a very good defense with a boatload of speed in the back seven. They are much more physical that NIU. We won't run the ball on them...it won't happen. We better have a game plan to throw, throw, throw. Oh god, we are screwed.

That is BULLSH!T.

I can think of two teams from Michigan and one from Nebraska who'll have defenses way better than that MAC defense.

Latest posts