Nittany No One There Game Thread

Penn State came ready to play

Tough game. Won't look good to lose to a cellar dweller

They did play Michigan State well the other day. I thought that game would take it's toll on them

But apparently not

F PENN STATE they are the luckiest fucking team I've ever seen. Just throwing shit at the hoop and everything goes in. We're going to fucking lose to these fucking high school rejects what the F is wrong with our shitty team.

there's hope neither team is playing stellar defense.

If I try to look at the positives Penn State had by far their best first half of the season. Like just completely played out of their minds and Iowa is within 5. So I guess there's that.

Penn State came ready to play

Tough game. Won't look good to lose to a cellar dweller

They did play Michigan State well the other day. I thought that game would take it's toll on them

But apparently not

Everyone wants to complain about not dominating 0-6 penn st. But if you look at the loses 4 of them they lost in very close games.

That said, actually calling 3 second violations is somewhat ridiculous. You never see other teams called for it.

Weiskamp is going to have to contribute and if iowa can stop leaving wide open 3s they should be able to take back this game.

The refs need to start calling PSU for all of the over the back and reaching they're doing and stop calling bullshit 3 second calls.

If I try to look at the positives Penn State had by far their best first half of the season. Like just completely played out of their minds and Iowa is within 5. So I guess there's that.

Let's Hope So

giphy.gif

If we lose this game Fran needs to be fired. A loss to this garbage team is absolutely inexcusable.