Nittany Cryins

After the last couple seasons I've gotten used to assuming Iowa would fold down the stretch. Its nice to see they have fight in them again

On the flip side I wonder what we would all be saying had Jordan bricked that deep 3 that sealed the game and we lost. It was pretty gutsy...glad it paid off

he needs to shoot more, he's open when he gets off the bus.
VCEM026!VALLE-31287_d.jpg

Kriener man... dude is really coming on. When he caught that ball on the wing, faked and dribbled to the rim and threw it down that was a statement. He's taken some lumps/learning curve trying to get the hang of playing big man ball in the BIG. But till recently he's had to do it in short spurts on the court. I really think the more he plays the better he'll get.

Kriener man... dude is really coming on. When he caught that ball on the wing, faked and dribbled to the rim and threw it down that was a statement. He's taken some lumps/learning curve trying to get the hang of playing big man ball in the BIG. But till recently he's had to do it in short spurts on the court. I really think the more he plays the better he'll get.
He is coming on and changing my opinion of him, for the better. He didn't have a great game against Northwestern and we had to rely on Baer more than we should have. But Ryan has now put together two good game in a row.

This is his opportunity. No Cordell, no Jack, Luka and Tyler have been banged up. It's do or die and so far he's been doing.

He is coming on and changing my opinion of him, for the better. He didn't have a great game against Northwestern and we had to rely on Baer more than we should have. But Ryan has now put together two good game in a row.

This is his opportunity. No Cordell, no Jack, Luka and Tyler have been banged up. It's do or die and so far he's been doing.
He is becoming the quintessential power forward before our eyes, the result of hard work, and opportunity!

Agreed, Kriener has been a nice surprise. He still does some dumb things, but so does the entire team so I'm sorta used to it.

Agreed, Kriener has been a nice surprise. He still does some dumb things, but so does the entire team so I'm sorta used to it.
Yeah he seems good for one or two of those head scratching plays too. But his upside far outweighs the down. His improvement really excites me. As long as he doesn't try getting out ahead over his skis he'll be more than alright.

I'm relieved Iowa got the win at Penn State, these are the games Iowa used to lose last year and now they are finding ways to win them.

Now we get to worry about Illinois. They are better than their record suggests and have some confidence after crushing Minnesota last night. This is a rivalry game, they will come in looking to stick it to us.

Hawks got Chief at home, IL is bad, our boys can make THEM stick it.