NIT

ISU is dancing for the second straight year. If I would only accept NCAA bids, I'd trade places with ISU in a heartbeat.
Not in a billion years. I don't care how frustrated I get with athletics, ISU is a second rate University and a bare minimum DI program. Never ....EVER....

Not in a billion years. I don't care how frustrated I get with athletics, ISU is a second rate University and a bare minimum DI program. Never ....EVER....

I hate ISU as much as anyone...but a bare minimum D1 program? Ridiculous statement.

They went bowling this year. Iowa sat at home as Ferentz farted on his couch. And anybody who believes ISU is a second rate university probably shouldn't consider applying to a school beyond the community college level.

They went bowling this year. Iowa sat at home as Ferentz farted on his couch. And anybody who believes ISU is a second rate university probably shouldn't consider applying to a school beyond the community college level.

Seriously though, **** ISU.

Outside of Vet, Engineering, and Architecture, they are pretty much Ames CC.

As in they have the minimum number of Men's sports to be in Division I. There are DII schools with more sports.

Judging from just your posts in this thread I've come to the conclusion that you really are a bit of a nitwit, aren't you?

Re: NITU

I know this won't be popular, but screw the NIT.

i agree as far as I am concerned Fran failed again this year and the season is over. Who gives two bleeps about a worthless tourny for losers who were not good enought for the real tourny