NIT Selection Special 8pm

Are you travelling to Massachusetts if Iowa wins the first round? That is why people are mad. We want to be able to go to the games.

Stop it. That is not why people are upset. It's some perceived slight that many Iowa fans feel the selection committees have against Iowa this year. They didn't finish off a single game of importance this year. Thats why they are playing in NIT. Stop the whining and cheer for the Hawks.

Any team from the Big 10 this year should get an NCAA bit, anything short of that is questionable at best. Any NIT selection committee that does not give a 21 win Big 10 team a number 1 seed is seriously incompetent.

Especially in that the Womans Tournament is the main reason why we are a 3. We could only play 1 home game, Carver is taken next week.

So Kentucky can't play at home and they are a 1. Last year Dayton was a 2 and couldn't play at home.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the NCAA, who runs the NIT, has just taken a big crap right on the front door of Old Capitol.
We came in 6th in the toughest conference in the country, and got a 3rd seed.

Un ******* believable. A total ***** slap.

Stop it. That is not why people are upset. It's some perceived slight that many Iowa fans feel the selection committees have against Iowa this year. They didn't finish off a single game of importance this year. Thats why they are playing in NIT. Stop the whining and cheer for the Hawks.

It's why I was upset. No way Iowa shouldn't have home court for at least 2 games.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the NCAA, who runs the NIT, has just taken a big crap right on the front door of Old Capitol.
We came in 6th in the toughest conference in the country, and got a 3rd seed.

Un ******* believable. A total ***** slap.

Wait, I thought you didn't care?

Where did the man say he wasn't cheering for the Hawks?? You may have sunshine and lollipops coming out of your arse, but me and Dunder are a little miffed that Iowa could potentially have only 1 home game.

If memory serves me correctly, former assistant coach Greg Lansing is the head coach at Indiana st. Coincidence?

Latest posts