NIT Selection Special 8pm

Wow it is super snub day for the Hawks. Likely only one home game? Not even the top 8 teams in the NIT??
Wow, how low can the Hawks fall?

Wow it is super snub day for the Hawks. Likely only one home game? Not even the top 8 teams in the NIT??
Wow, how low can the Hawks fall?

Here's the lowest so you have something to go by:

5170277-WIR-Michigan-St-Iowa-Basketball-01_09_2010-19.22.16.jpg

Not trolling, prole. Maryland has a pretty decent squad. I can't opine on the other teams because I watched about 8 minutes of their games combined.

Maryland is a decent team and I am ok with them getting a 2 seed. UMass hasn't done anything that really sticks out. Beat a few tourney teams, but all teams that just got in by winning their tourneys.

Maryland is a decent team and I am ok with them getting a 2 seed. UMass hasn't done anything that really sticks out. Beat a few tourney teams, but all teams that just got in by winning their tourneys.
But, but, but they play in the mighty A-10. I like our squad, but fact is we are pretty young and I think we've won like two road games out of Iowa, so saying we're the best team in the nit might be premature.

I saw Maryland play in Evanston and I would say they are prolly better than us. I expect them to make the final four.

Maryland has better talent, Len and Wells are both better than anyone we have, but as a team I think we are better. We're much better defensively plus Maryland turns it over a ton.

They also actually played a worse non-conf schedule than us.

But, but, but they play in the mighty A-10. I like our squad, but fact is we are pretty young and I think we've won like two road games out of Iowa, so saying we're the best team in the nit might be premature.

Granted the A10 will take over as being the best conference in the nation after the Big East goes bust this year.

Maryland has better talent, Len and Wells are both better than anyone we have, but as a team I think we are better. We're much better defensively plus Maryland turns it over a ton.

They also actually played a worse non-conf schedule than us.

i thought that wasn't possible!

Latest posts