NIT Round 2: Iowa @ Utah

I understand it’s an NIT game but this is not a top team in their conference. Infact I watched their first game before playing Iowa and I thought we had a real good chance.

Fran also seems uninterested and not his usual fiery self.

Tony total non-factor this game. I am sitting right behind the Iowa bench and Tony looks uninterested the first half. Hopefully he gets involved the second half.

Defense for the most part awful. A lot of the utes shot’s are wide open.
To be fair, Perkins has always had resting uninterested face.

Tony total non-factor this game. I am sitting right behind the Iowa bench and Tony looks uninterested the first half. Hopefully he gets involved the second half.

He seems to be disinterested more often than not lately. He’s made several bonehead plays already, but so has Peyton.

Capt. Obvious announced: “I am so sick and tired of watching the enemy bury threes one after another because our doubles are ineffective followed by wide open threes due to our failure to cover. Maybe quit doubling? Utah is like they are in warmups with uncontested shots. Then it follows with few transition opportunities and our half court gets in panic mode. Utah has plenty of time to set their D and minimal necessity to expend energy at that end. “

Was that you with your son sitting beside you wearing a UTAH shirt

Damn, BigD

Probably not a lot of Hawk fans in attendance

I am a big fan of Coach Mac. But he needs to be told to bring on a defensive guru and let him run the show. BTW, Peyton has 2 points. Madden, 19.

Latest posts