NIT Round 2: Iowa @ Utah

My Man Brock with a Smooth Move

Now I am gonna have to make that Bombay Sapphire and Tonic

There is a glimmer of hope hiding in the shadows

I would say you can see we are poor defensively when Utah can dribble the ball anywhere they want, can pretty much pass it to anyone they want without much trouble. Leaning toward just not athletic enough with these players that even if Fran all of a sudden became a defensive genius we could do anything to change it.

Tony total non-factor this game. I am sitting right behind the Iowa bench and Tony looks uninterested the first half. Hopefully he gets involved the second half.

Defense for the most part awful. A lot of the utes shot’s are wide open.

I would say you can see we are poor defensively when Utah can dribble the ball anywhere they want, can pretty much pass it to anyone they want without much trouble. Leaning toward just not athletic enough with these players that even if Fran all of a sudden became a defensive genius we could do anything to change it.

And a player can drive full court thru the Hawk "D' like a hot knife thru butter

Without anyone even laying a finger on him

I say: Put the MFer on the floor rather delicately to avoid a flagrant, and take a foul

Tony total non-factor this game. I am sitting right behind the Iowa bench and Tony looks uninterested the first half. Hopefully he gets involved the second half.

Defense for the most part awful. A lot of the utes shot’s are wide open.
This has happened before with Tony. One game he plays out of his mind and the next game he's a no show.

Latest posts