Nike Platinum Jerseys

H8IAST8

6760619097_0d0898b553_medium.jpg

Nike sterilizes college hoops with platinum unis - CBSSports.com

I love the article. They hit the nail right on the head. God, these are ugly-a** uniforms!

I like the gray and blue ones, Kentucky and Duke's look good. Not liking the other neon colors though. Pretty sure this is mainly to sell the socks though.

Those are effing terrible. If I could actually read the schools' names on the jerseys, I'd make fun of those schools for going along with that crap. Nike really needs to be put down.

Nike keeps looking to the 'future'...when all the best stuff is in the past.

I'm not one of those guys that believes that all the best looks were in the past. I like a lot of the new uniforms, especially the Oregon stuff. But these are awful.

I like the gray and blue ones, Kentucky and Duke's look good. Not liking the other neon colors though. Pretty sure this is mainly to sell the socks though.

I can buy that if they'd color in the names and numbers blue as well. Then those two wouldn't be half bad.

Honestly, if more of the school colors were incorporated several of these would work (like the UCONN one, keep the red trim, and then fill in the rest of the name and numbers with navy blue). As it stands, no, only two of those work at all.

I'm not one of those guys that believes that all the best looks were in the past. I like a lot of the new uniforms, especially the Oregon stuff. But these are awful.

Agreed to a degree. I like some of what Oregon comes out with, but some of it is just too much.

Yep, I totally agree with you here. The blue's look really good, but that also might be due to how awesome the socks look. I am definitely going to buy some of the blue ones once I can play again. It is always funny how the old folk around here dislike all of the new Nike uniforms.

Latest posts