Nicholas Baer

They said 3-4 weeks and that was exactly 3 weeks ago today. If he's not back tomorrow hopefully they get him back for Penn State this weekend

Glad he is coming back. We sorely need his defense and hopefully this fully eliminates Dom from the rotation.

I've been a little disappointed in his FT shooting lately; doesn't seem like he can make 2 in a row.
Amen... I second this. I'm sure it's bugging him. But if he's goin to be on the floor late in games he's gotta tighten that up. No reason he shouldn't be shooting 75% or so. I'm not sure where he's at but I bet it's closer to 55%...

The Bear is perhaps the smartest, most savvy player on the floor which is saying something because we have a crew of very savvy basketball players on the team.....

Jordan, CMac, JoeSmooth, RyanK, Moss and the rest play very smart ball which overcomes the athleticism of the opponents which we see, on occasion, from game to game.....

One of Partick McCaffrey's best qualities is also his basketball savvy and he will certainly fit with the team coming off the bench. He and Joe will present a plethora of problems for the opposition considering their ability to get to the basket quickly and without hesitation.....

Baer seems to know the angles quite nicely. He appears to know where the ball will bounce off the glass or rim almost before the ball is released sometimes.....

He is the Cat with the angles.....

:cool:

Latest posts