Nice win

beating a ranked team is always good . . . but god, let's get the passing game figured out . . . I hope the way we were draining 3s carry's over for the rest of the season . . . at this point I'm thinking that's how we get into the dance

Nebraska shot horrible from 3 which we got a little lucky there but a nice win nonetheless

Our D had something to do with their poor shooting from beyond the arc.....

The half-court trap, especially in the first half took a lot of time off the shot clock and we harassed them on the perimeter well this game.....

Hope we can continue to do so the rest of the season

They did score too many inside with second chance shots

:cool:

beating a ranked team is always good . . . but god, let's get the passing game figured out . . . I hope the way we were draining 3s carry's over for the rest of the season . . . at this point I'm thinking that's how we get into the dance

Our passing was terrible. Connor had a nice pass to Garza in the first half for a basket but otherwise we looked like shite......

Those rainbow passes in the second half made me a bit nervous. They are just hanging in the air waiting for an intercept.....

One of two were intercepted

McCaffrey's substitutions after the 12:52 mark were unwarranted. The guys on the floor built a 2 digit lead and Nebraska took a time out. McCaffrey substituted needlessly .Nebraska cut into the lead immediately. after turnovers. You just wonder why?

Good win tonight, and a fun game to watch. Night and day from what happened at Purdue. To me Nebraska looks like a better team than Purdue does, Purdue just happens to have the best player in the B1G.

We did get a little lucky with their bad shooting, but we were also a little unlucky having one of our top 3 players injured. Any win we can get while Garza isnt 100% is a plus. We just aren't good enough to have a top player out.

Just saw the up to the minute B1G standings. I'm going to concede that Wisconsin will find off Dark Chambers and his merry crew.

This leads me to the following observations
  • What kind of early season schedule has Maryland had to start 4-1?
  • The east, if it were split like football, is truly better then the west.
  • It's January 6 and already the eight teams are clearly separating themselves from the bottom six. Considering that Purdue is eighth (with a game in hand) and Iowa is ninth I would consider that a pretty wide separation.
  • There are two truly elite teams, then a drop off. There are three legitimate bottom feeders, and not as deep a middle as I would have suspected.
  • If Penn State can't put up any more of a fight than this at home against Wisconsin then Chambers should thump them all in the chest.

@NW
OSU
@PSU
ILL

Getting all of the next 4 would be nice, but getting 3 of 4 is very doable. 2 weeks from now we may be looking at this season completely different.

If they could somehow get all 4 (which I doubt happens) they would be ahead of pace for making the tourney. As of now I would say they are 1 game back, or maybe only a half game.

Our D had something to do with their poor shooting from beyond the arc.....

The half-court trap, especially in the first half took a lot of time off the shot clock and we harassed them on the perimeter well this game.....

Hope we can continue to do so the rest of the season

They did score too many inside with second chance shots

A healthy Garza and our big guards can solve that!

Honestly watching how effective that trapping zone was in the second half I was flabbergasted that Iowa hasn’t been running it all year. Totally threw Neb off their game. Great, needed win and a lot of guys (Moss, JBo) played great that haven’t had consistency this year. Happy for everybody.

1st time all season that I've seen Moss go to the rim on offense & he got the put back. Hope he keeps this up. I've never liked Moss's rebounding game. Prove me wrong Moss.