Nice win

The easiest way to get on the All Freshmen team is to play a bunch of minutes. I don't think those two being on that list means we should have done better as a team. In fact, if Iowa has two freshmen make that list, it more than likely means the team is in trouble.

That was due to Fran's previous coaching/recruiting. Just that year by itself was one of his best coaching years.

He actually coached so well for the first half of two years that people rip him for his players not being able to maintain the lofty expectations they achieved. Coaches can't win with some fans. He gets a decent team to play like a top 10 team for awhile (which is a good thing) and all fans care about is they couldn't maintain it (Which is unrealistic to expect).
Wut? Lol. That last paragraph made me spray soda out of my nose! I hope it was sarcasm.

Was fun game to watch, and the win was badly needed, for them and for fans. Forgot how it felt to win! Garza seems to be the leader by example, even if he has off nights as well, he comes to play. Hope it inspires more inspired play to come. Would be fun to have a winning record the rest of way, and with schedule that is possible.

Latest posts