Niang the most hated oppenent since?

I have no emotion one way or the other on Niang.

I just wonder why he is the plural form of George.

who's that ISU ****** that went off from 3 a few years back (amazing, I know) and did the throat slash gesture?

I would trade one victory over Wisconsin for ten wins over Iowa State. Niang is an after thought. I will say that he is a real thug and fits in beautifully with the group of thugs Hoiberg has "brought in". It is really amazing to watch, frankly.

Wisconsin? Ohio State? Michigan State? The hatred is deep

This is weird--I have no idea who most of the Cyclone players named in this thread are and I follow college basketball more than casually.

This is weird--I have no idea who most of the Cyclone players named in this thread are and I follow college basketball more than casually.

Stop watching that shity ACC basketball and start watchin' some BIG 12 basketball. They might get someone to the Elite 8 one of these years. Bound to happen.

How about Phil Kunz Sr. for the way back file. Illinois then the clowns, come on. He was dirty but Les Jepsen was tough and got the better of him.

How about Phil Kunz Sr. for the way back file. Illinois then the clowns, come on. He was dirty but Les Jepsen was tough and got the better of him.

I can't see where Niang is really worth thinking about. Why would anyone care enough about Niang to hate him. Maybe some people are negative about him because he considered coming to Iowa to play basketball. Basketball is just a game and it really isn't that important. Niang is a guy I'll probably never know personally. He seems like a decent person though. The guy that is an intentional irritant to his neighbors is another matter.

How can you hate someone with moves like this?

[video=youtube;y8WsbfSmV3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8WsbfSmV3c[/video]

picard-facepalm.jpg

Most Hawkeye fans I've talked to don't care for Niang but all admitted they wish their guys had his swagger.

Depends on far back you want to go.

During my college days, Isiah Thomas was the bad guy. So was Mychel Thompson.
Nobody much cared for Bobby Knight or Gene Keady.

Latest posts