Next Year, Most important ever

WDMBleacherHawk

Next year can decide which way we go as a program. If we fall flat on our ***** again, we could see changes and a drop in recruiting. If we play well, things go back to normak. Whats ur prediction

I think that is too big of a generalization. Recruiting usually lags one full year. So we should be benefiting from our Orange Bowl with our 2011 freshman (Blythe, Coe, French, etc???)

im just saying that if Shonn Greene isnt a hawkeye in 2008, we dont know if KF still has his job, so next year is a good year to tell how good KF is.

Next year will be interesting we have a good group of players returning. I'm not expecting any radical changes but I'm hoping that with Vandenberg the offense is more productive. We should have a decent O line and running backs.

Hard to say. if we get some talent and some key guys stay healthy, I think we can compete. JVB will be key, if he makes good decisions, I think the run game will be decent. KEY= WE HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT PERSONEL for the system. Without it, we may be in trouble.

Next year will be great! No expectations usually equals success for the Hawks. Nobody will expect us to do anything and that is when we play well. I don't think the media will print any magazines "If the Stars Align" next year.

I hate to talk about next year until after the bowlgame, but we just don't have much to be excited about. We need a different team to show up in 5 weeks or so. We need something to be excited about and more than anything, we need to see some promise for next year. The Big Ten is going to be the toughest it's been in a very long time, from top to bottom. WISC will be the front runner, with OSU, MSU, PSU, and now NEB all carrying a lot of talent. If we struggle, momentum with recruiting and fanbase will be hurt badly and things could spiral...

I hate to talk about next year until after the bowlgame, but we just don't have much to be excited about. We need a different team to show up in 5 weeks or so. We need something to be excited about and more than anything, we need to see some promise for next year. The Big Ten is going to be the toughest it's been in a very long time, from top to bottom. WISC will be the front runner, with OSU, MSU, PSU, and now NEB all carrying a lot of talent. If we struggle, momentum with recruiting and fanbase will be hurt badly and things could spiral...

Wisconsin loses Tolzien, Toon, probably Clay (though with White and Ball, they won't miss a beat there), Valai and Watt (their top 2 defenders this year, though they get Borland back), Carimi, not sure how old Kendricks is. That's an awful lot. Contender, yes. Front runner? That title belongs to OSU or Nebraska, IMO.

I think its important they get off to a 4-0 start in the non-conference..........The game on 10/15 at home is almost a must win for anything the sanity of the fan base.

I think KF needs a good year next year........this years debacle does put a little more pressure on for next year.

well, 2007 = 2010 so Coker And/or ARob will have to set school rushing and TD records for a single season and go 8-4 as a team, but still lose to NW.

BTW, KOK WILL still be the OC of this team you know.

Latest posts