Next 5 games

hawkeyz10

The next 5 games is a crucial stretch. 3 road games and two home games against top 15 teams. Would absolutely love to see three wins! If we only get 2, then we are still 6-4 in the B1G with the toughest part of our schedule over. Go Hawks!

I want them all!!!
Fun game today for sure.
I don't look at any remaining game on the schedule and say the Hawks don't have a good shot at winning.

This Iowa team has always given Wisconsin problems. It will be interesting to see how they do in a few days. Hopefully Fran stays away from the zone..

The Maryland game is interesting, neither team really knows each others style so it's a pretty big tossup in my opinion.

This Iowa team has always given Wisconsin problems. It will be interesting to see how they do in a few days. Hopefully Fran stays away from the zone..

The Maryland game is interesting, neither team really knows each others style so it's a pretty big tossup in my opinion.

Tossup? Uh, teh Terps are ranked 14 and today beat Sparty -- Iowa's lone conference loss -- by 16. Hokks will definitely be dawgs in that one.

Tossup? Uh, teh Terps are ranked 14 and today beat Sparty -- Iowa's lone conference loss -- by 16. Hokks will definitely be dawgs in that one.

I would say a team ranked 25-30 playing the 14th ranked team at home is pretty close to a toss up.

I'll say this, if we don't beat either Maryland or Wisky once, then it's insignficant. We haven't really beat any Big Ten team of value yet.

I'll say this, if we don't beat either Maryland or Wisky once, then it's insignficant. We haven't really beat any Big Ten team of value yet.

So do you only think there are 2 B1G teams that have value? Now that OSU is done getting punked by us, they could fight their way back into the top 25.

So do you only think there are 2 B1G teams that have value? Now that OSU is done getting punked by us, they could fight their way back into the top 25.

OSU hasn't beaten anyone either. Lost to NC and took overtime to beat Minny. We're a step ahead. Now we need to beat someone on the next level.

No doubt, the Terps are a very good team, that said, if they don't overachieve shooting I think Iowa has a chance to pull an upset.

Iowa had to go to the zone today for a bit into the second half to limit more fouls to Woodbury and Oleseni who were getting into a bit of foul trouble in the 2nd half.

Uh, teh Hokks are teh home team. If teh game were played today, teh Terps wouldn't be favored by more than 2. That's a toss-up.

Latest posts