New Yahoo Fantasy College Football

Screw that.
For bragging rights? Ain't supposed to be bragging any way.
Might as well stand to make a little off of a skill.

I've always wondered about this. Would be interesting to get a half dozen guys just to do a BIG 10 FF league. Anybody interested?

I've always wondered about this. Would be interesting to get a half dozen guys just to do a BIG 10 FF league. Anybody interested?
I always had a lot of success with my Big Ten Tournament and NIT pools for basketball, so I think you'll find a lot of interest for this.

Screw that.
For bragging rights? Ain't supposed to be bragging any way.
Might as well stand to make a little off of a skill.
There’s a group of lawyers and a couple other assorted rich folk around here who do a $5K buy in league. My boss is in it. He said it was conceived over whiskey when one guy wanted to make it mean something. Started at $1,000 apparently and then the lawyer/banker dick lengths had to be contested.

Pays $30K, $15K, and $5K. It sounds like a big deal but to be honest their entry fee means less to them than my $20 one does to me.

There’s a group of lawyers and a couple other assorted rich folk around here who do a $5K buy in league. My boss is in it. He said it was conceived over whiskey when one guy wanted to make it mean something. Started at $1,000 apparently and then the lawyer/banker dick lengths had to be contested.

Pays $30K, $15K, and $5K. It sounds like a big deal but to be honest their entry fee means less to them than my $20 one does to me.

Im not rich, but I like money, I have a little can of it and hope to add more to it.
I like the competition. Even if it's for $5, idc.

Latest posts