New updated unis everywhere

wdmhawk2

Boise, Georgia, and oregon all displayed new unis last night. Being Nike is hawks sponsor I would love to see some updated unis for a game or two a yr. I love Iowa's uni but a 3rd jersey or just a black pair of pants could go a long way and bring in some more excitement and revenue for a big game. I still havent figured out why they don't wear black shoes and all black socks at home and white on white on the road? That change alone would look better hands down.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

We don't need Nike messing up our unis. None of the junk "combat" crap, all blacks at home, or anything else. Leave them alone.

I agree with that. I remember back in the day win tim Dwight wore black shoes and black socks at home and white shoes and white socks on the road and thought that was the look the team should always go with. I just don't understand the white shoes with black and gold unis.

We've already got 3 uni's in the closet. Home, Away, and Throwbacks, and its all we need.

Flat or mat black helmet with our normal tigerhawk and ANF stickers would be a cool subtle change for a game or two a year! No other changes though.

Don't care much for the crazy updated unis some of the teams wear, but I wouldn't mind seeing the team in all black for one game (on Black Out night). Other than that, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I know right. While we're throwing crazy ideas out...
I went to the game yesterday at Kinnick and amidst all the rain I kept look to the north and couldn't help but think, "dude! We should totally paint that water tower and have a big tiger hawk on it! That would be awesome!" What do you guys think? I'm actually kind of surprised nobody has thought of it before!

People seem to forget that Texas wore some Pro Combat unis a couple years ago. They forget because they were throwback unis that were basically the same as what they currently wear, only they added the players' numbers above the logo on the helmet.

Pro Combat is first and foremost the latest (and best) material to make uniforms out of. You don't have to go way out on a limb to have Pro Combat unis.

If we did wear Pro Combat, I guarantee it would be something along the lines of what Texas did.

Nooooooooooo. I am still scared from this disaster.

Iowa.jpg

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We don't need Nike messing up our unis. None of the junk

I really hate thinking like this, where would the world be today without technology, maybe all the companies should say "well it ain't broke, let's not make any advances on anything" that's stupid. I for one welcome some different uni's