New updated unis everywhere

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We don't need Nike messing up our unis. None of the junk

I really hate thinking like this, where would the world be today without technology, maybe all the companies should say "well it ain't broke, let's not make any advances on anything" that's stupid. I for one welcome some different uni's

Technology?

Stupid uniform designs aren't curing cancer or something. These are gimmicks and are embarrassing.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We don't need Nike messing up our unis. None of the junk

I really hate thinking like this, where would the world be today without technology, maybe all the companies should say "well it ain't broke, let's not make any advances on anything" that's stupid. I for one welcome some different uni's

Really? I am all for progressive thinking and change can be good sometimes....but with uni(s) just leave it alone. Crackhead tigerhawk logo, football unis from the mid 90's should be enough to scare you away from this.

I'm not saying we need to go the route of Maryland, cause good lord those are hideous, but we can make some improvements or updates, nothing radical necessary

I think change can be good but if that means Nike or Under Armour coming up with some of the crazy sh*^ donned by Boise State, Maryland and the likes ... then no thanks ... The Maryland unis take the cake ... Not even a fashion statement ... The only thing it did is get people talking ... Maybe if you are a program that has been average at best the past 10 years or so you need something to spark interest in the school ...

I hated Georgia's Pro Combat uni except for the helmet. Their helmet looked good except for the dumb huge red stripe down the middle. Make that a normal width and I like that helmet better than the usual. Of course, our helmet is already perfect as long as it has the ANF on it.

Nooooooooooo. I am still scared from this disaster.

Iowa.jpg

Ahhh yes, the famous winged uniforms. Hard to believe they never caught on, and hard to believe the company that created them soon thereafter went out of business ...

all black uniforms needed for the blackout. the gold helmets from last year every now and then too. people that complain about uniforms are the same ones that complain about camera angle changes, are against replay in baseball, and the list could go on!

I wouldn't mind seeing an updated uniform. We have a bad*** logo and bad*** colors. You could do a lot cool/different things with what we have. It doesn't have to be over the top, but why not at least give it a chance to be designed?

I think something all black would be pretty cool. I like the unis we have now, but I am open-minded enough to see what new uniforms they could come up with.

Latest posts