New Survey- Game Day Experience

Hawk90

I just filled out the new survey from the University regarding the Gameday experience. All I really had to complain about was the constant bombardment of cheesy ads; and the announcer shilling products thereby taking the crowd out of the game at times. I toned down my response in this one, it is amazing how 8-0 can take the edge off of a person.

Way too many fatties in kinnick taking up space of people like me who have self control when it comes to eating and discipline when it comes to exercise. merca

Also, way too many people dropping asss knowing that they won't get caught in such a large crowd. Both games I've been to this year my wife and a friend about died with the stench. As bad as the smell is, then everyone who didn't do it suspect you did it. Save that shitt (literally) for LAmes man

Last edited:
Sorry 'bout that, man.:eek: That crappy Panchero's burrito snuck up on me and couldn't help but pump it up. :eek:

Also, way too many people dropping asss knowing that they won't get caught in such a large crowd. Both games I've been to this year my wife and a friend about died with the stench. As bad as the smell is, then everyone who didn't do it suspect you did it. Save that shitt (literally) for LAmes man

Tell your wife to take a dump once a month and she won't have that smell problem.

Post game tailgating still sucks...TV timeouts suck...people sitting on defensive 3rd downs suck, the tight squeeze seating is ultimately very uncomfortable (even with the individual backs). However, Kinnick is still awesome great game day stadium, Iowa City is still an unbelievable great town and campus to visit, fans still can get pretty loud inside stadium, Hawks still have one of the greatest entrances to any stadium(especially with Back in Black and Enter Sandman).

it's hard to believe that these games are still not close to selling out - i think they've found the combination of ticket price hikes, and the tailgating crack down has reached the 'tipping point'.......pretty good lesson found somewhere in the details.....

OMG there is this toothless dude who sits right next to me who forgets to shower... but all-in-all Kinnick rocks!!! And the farting.... definitely the farting... Beano people... for realz.

it's hard to believe that these games are still not close to selling out - i think they've found the combination of ticket price hikes, and the tailgating crack down has reached the 'tipping point'.......pretty good lesson found somewhere in the details.....
This all started after the 09 season. The UofI cracked down on tailgaiting (cut the hours and started busting people if they walked out of a designated area with a beer.) I had a friend who got like a $30 dollar ticket for it and she was ******.) Then they set up road blocks around Kinnick pulling random cars over. They jack the prices up, sign Kirk to this joke of a contract and what happens? They start losing from 2010 - 2014 & are no longer a factor on the college football scene. People drop their tickets and don't go to the games. That's what the UofI get's for biting the hands that feed them, we the fans. A lot of people felt that the UofI for some reason after the great 09 season developed a huge chip on their shoulders and turned on the fan base & it bit them on the a*s in the long run. They are so lucky that they are having a great year. Could you image if Iowa was like 3 & 5 right now? I think you see empty seats still is because their are many fans who are holding grudges and may never go back as long as Barta is there.

Did you tell GarBar to forget about all this winning, and to make sure the boys are graduating and doing it right?

For one of the games, they should get a local band to actually play the intro AC/DC song live in the stadium and loud. Better yet, have Kirk and Barta play air guitar and air drums to the intro. That would be awesome and get the crowd out of control!

Latest posts