New QB commit

MursenarySkum

Looks like a 4 star dual threat kid. I thought this year's performance would turn kids away. Apparently they think it's a good chance to come in and play immediately...poor kid doesn't know Kirk yet..

That being said I like it! Article says he ran a 10.86 100 Meter

D5AD9071-DDBE-46E1-B458-C77F6E174ECD.jpeg

Frankly, I have no confidence in any highly-rated qb who would make that choice.

Either his decision-making or his self-confidence is off.

Seriously, if you think you're a good qb, what has Iowa shown that would make you think "I want to play in that offense"?

Frankly, I have no confidence in any highly-rated qb who would make that choice.

Either his decision-making or his self-confidence is off.

Seriously, if you think you're a good qb, what has Iowa shown that would make you think "I want to play in that offense"?
And Petras was a 4 star. The man can’t throw a spiral ffs

We have to be careful about negative responses to our recruiting as a whole. In fact we have moved up the ladder in a very positive way.
Just to be clear: We have failed to sign a high quality QB. Our receivers are a mixed bag, Started to get some good ones, but obviously transfers out and injuries have taken a toll. As to the O line? I think the jury is still out. Lots of youngsters and some studs in 2023.

Looks like a 4 star dual threat kid. I thought this year's performance would turn kids away. Apparently they think it's a good chance to come in and play immediately...poor kid doesn't know Kirk yet..

That being said I like it! Article says he ran a 10.86 100 Meter

View attachment 9268
Why would anyone want to be QB at Iowa. Ur going to hold a clip board and wear a red hat for 3 out of ur 4 years under KF&BF.. Good luck

Why would anyone want to be QB at Iowa. Ur going to hold a clip board and wear a red hat for 3 out of ur 4 years under KF&BF.. Good luck
Especially as a 4 star that could go anywhere. I wonder if there's some NIL at play? Or maybe he's really bonded with others in the class? I have no idea but it seems insane

On the other hand, one could be named a starter in his freshman or sophomore year, in which case you will start for 3 or 4 years even if you play poorly.

This thread is brutal. I hope him or his family don't see it but they almost certainly will. Hopefully they keep in mind it was after an ugly loss.

This thread is brutal. I hope him or his family don't see it but they almost certainly will. Hopefully they keep in mind it was after an ugly loss.
You know, I've always wondered if our opinions have any effect on recruits or family. Then I remember that we're all a bunch of dumb asses posting our ridiculous opinions on the internet. But yes I agree, hopefully they realize that what is posted here is from a bunch of dramatic, overweight has beens, or never wases with too much time on their hands (Styx:clap clap clap clap )

Maybe, just maybe, KF finally realizes they need to evolve and change, even maybe changing the offense. Maybe they sold him on that. One can only hope.

You know, I've always wondered if our opinions have any effect on recruits or family. Then I remember that we're all a bunch of dumb asses posting our ridiculous opinions on the internet. But yes I agree, hopefully they realize that what is posted here is from a bunch of dramatic, overweight has beens, or never wases with too much time on their hands (Styx:clap clap clap clap )

That hit a little close to home.

Latest posts