New offer

He had 20 sacks as a senior this year playing defensive tackle. He got an offer right after Nate Lohn committed to Stanford, so it would definitely appear that he is a backup option, albeit a solid backup option.

Great back up plan - hope he can make it in for a visit.

Committed to Duke already - Iowa is the only school that has people go after their commits - we do it too.

MSU is in the picture, IIinois and Pitt have offered, as for MSU you must not have read the article as he will set up a visit if Dantonio offers. and i am a little more involved in watching the stars when it comes to 2*'s vs 3* backup plans, we missed out on 3* Lohn, and have this kid who is a 3* on the radar, sounds like a even swap to me.
even Henry is a 3* DT nice change of pace backup plans.
hopefully we can get some on the national radar scope rather than unknowns at the last 2nd

i figure i need a disclaimer; i am not saying that there is a huge difference in talent between 2 & 3* talent but the media perception will improve with higher class ranking,
not to mention the fans are more happier with top 30 classes than they are with top 50 classes
Thomas annouced he is down to 2 with Iowa making the cut,
Lynch is down to 3, Iowa, Oklahoma and Rutgers
and it sounds like Diamond is leaning towards Arkansas

i figure i need a disclaimer; i am not saying that there is a huge difference in talent between 2 & 3* talent but the media perception will improve with higher class ranking,
not to mention the fans are more happier with top 30 classes than they are with top 50 classes
Thomas annouced he is down to 2 with Iowa making the cut,
Lynch is down to 3, Iowa, Oklahoma and Rutgers
and it sounds like Diamond is leaning towards Arkansas

Lynch has PSU in his top 3 but Oklahoma is OUT. I know Iowa is one, but have seen rumors that Mississipi is an option, have not heard rutgers.

sorry i heard it another place but i see Rivals has him listing PSU, Ol Miss and Iowa i think the Oklahoma thing was before Smith chose Oklahoma, either way it is good news at this time, on both fronts,
Curray has Iowa, Missouri, TCU and Nebraska as his final 4

I told you Arkansas was making big push for Diamond. They will be ranked in the Top 5 in the preseason polls and have a very strong class coming in. They also had a bunch of recruits in to see the football team get honored as Cotton Bowl champs when the hoops team beat Michigan by 2.

NW Ark is in a beautiful area and the Walton money is really showing its effects. Will be hard to beat them in recruiting for awhile. Then there's always Gus at ASTATE.

when did you sat Akansas was the front runner for Diamond
all i ever saw was OSU or Michigan as the front runners and Iowa had no chance because of those 2,
and if look i also said he would probably go to Arkansas as there was a question on his grades
so stop acting like somebody that knew for a fact where he was going, when you didn't.
i never once said he was coming to Iowa either all i maintained was that Iowa still had a shot, and in case you hadn't noticed he is not committing until Feb 3rd, then and onlt then will anyone know where he ends up.
just look at Kiel committs to Indiana, then its LSU and now ND which i cannot understand how a kid can decommitt from a team that just played for the NC to a team that's only been relevent to the media in FB

when did you sat Akansas was the front runner for Diamondall i ever saw was OSU or Michigan as the front runners and Iowa had no chance because of those 2,and if look i also said he would probably go to Arkansas as there was a question on his gradesso stop acting like somebody that knew for a fact where he was going, when you didn't.i never once said he was coming to Iowa either all i maintained was that Iowa still had a shot, and in case you hadn't noticed he is not committing until Feb 3rd, then and onlt then will anyone know where he ends up.just look at Kiel committs to Indiana, then its LSU and now ND which i cannot understand how a kid can decommitt from a team that just played for the NC to a team that's only been relevent to the media in FB

Kiel saw how crappy LSU's offense is, I'm guessing thats why he changed.

Jackson is visiting Michigan State next weekend. They haven't offered yet but I'd imagine they will next weekend.