**NEW MORE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD??**

This game was over after the first quarter.

There's a part of me that wants Minnesota to win 70-7 now.

In terms of play it was over after Q1, in terms of score it's done after Q2. I think we can agree it's been hot garbage this game lol.

Uhh, no. When you are down 28 and will be kicking in the second half, it is DUMB to take a knee. We need to actually try to score.

I hope that doesn't mean Wadley rides the pine next half. His 2 carries look better then the 15 from MW.

Our playoff hopes are done with a loss today

Not so fast. You negative people disgust me. I'm working on a scenario where we could still make the playoff. I won't give all the details yet, but it involves a nationwide ebola outbreak and a new discovery that rhabdo makes people immuned to it.

Okay, we're down 35 to 7. You're the coach--what do you tell the players at halftime?

Jake gives us the best chance to win.

I am in no means a JR apologist, but I'd say the issue today has been a general lack of offensive creativity and an utter inability to stop a one dimensional offense. However, that's Iowa's calling card, and that's football *chomps gum and doodles wieners on notepad*

I hope we see all the young guys on the field in the 2nd half. I don't care if they fumble 5 more times this game is likely over and they need game experience to get better. When they get in the game the effort is there, the talent is there, they just need confidence. Wadley looks great but he has a fumble problem and it won't improve on the bench. And why we don't target Tevaun every play I will never understand. He is clutch and has emotion, something needed from here on out.

Not the very first one....the Minny WR's knee was down before he crossed. Wouldn't have mattered as our D is as soft as tissue paper.

Since you acknowledge it's irrelevant, why are you even wasting your time arguing the point?

Latest posts