**NEW MORE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD??**

They are more talented bad better coached. We are an inferior program to MINNESOTA!

347.gif

Think i am going to catch up on some of my TV watching.....this is depressing.

Let's see Ruddock looks awful as does the rest of the offense. The D is passion-less and the special teams has a fumbled ko and a blocked punt. Either Minn has recruited better or the coaching staff once again failed in it's most fundamental task. Get your team ready to play.
Yes, but does minnies players GRADUATE??!?!????

This is painful to watch. I know for certain these players are trying their butts off right now but the reality is we don't mentally handle these critical game situations well. Rivalry game, chance to win out and we play stupid. When we play Wisc or Nebby when nothing is on the line then we may pull off a win. It didn't used to be like this and now it appears it's the norm.

I couldn't agree more. The coaches apparently don't get it either. Minnesota just came out intense and we came out like meek shepards....and the scoreboard shows it. Kids and coaches should be embarrassed. MINN is NOT 35 points better talent wise.

What a fragile group out there. At least they'll all go back to Iowa City and still get laid to bring their egos back.

Fat cats.

Now, don't clobber me for saying this, although I do expect it. You know sometimes Iowa will get "rolled."

Latest posts