**NEW MORE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD??**

This has to be one of the most kick in the sack ball games I can remember. Not even upset, just sad and laying on the ground...

At least we got these gals associated with the team...
Rebecca-Hodge-1.jpg

This is a frikkin' embarresment. Guess we know how it feels on the other end of a Northwestern type score. Looked forward all week to today and the fun lasted all of about 25 minutes. I hope we start running the clock out fast. We also need to recruit some players who will not stand for a game like this again...EVER. That's my rant for the season. Suppose it's time to start paying attention to basketball.

I am a glass half full guy, and usually rail against the negative. But this is soul crushingly bad.

Illinois will beat the Iowa team we are watching today and wisky and nebby will both win by 60+.

My goodness it's hurts.

I've seen almost every game Kirk's ever coached. Never seen every single player on the team play this uninspired. Even the guys that are normally solid like LTP and Ott are nowhere to be seen.

How do you justify keeping JR in the game? Please, can't wait for this explanation.

HERE WE GO AGAIN......

1 DUMP OFF AFTER ANOTHER....

I HATE SEEING SINGLE BACK FORMATIONS WITH BULLOCK BACK THERE.

Latest posts