**NEW MORE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD??**

Don't rush off to sound-off. There's Miller's react/podcast. And while I've had some ideas of what he would say in previous podcasts, I have no idea what he's going to say today. I'm guessing he won't be as emotional as the MD beatdown because it's just same song different stanza.

I wouldn't have any idea what other than "it is what it is."

You know it's going to go nuclear on WHO.

Miller's podcast is the mystery.

I predict he will be somewhat numbed out.

Team quit in the 2nd quarter. Oline and Dline sucked today.

Coaching wasn't good, at all. But the effort AND execution by the players was worse. F'n block, tackle, catch.

This team will not win another game. So embarrased.

As lopsided as the score is, it could be MUCH worse if Kill didn't call off the dogs. He could have named the score today.

The most disturbing part of this is that Iowa hasn't gained any ground since Minnesota has been in blowout mode. Teams in Minny's position are more willing to give up yardage/points defensively because they know they aren't anywhere close to winning. We've seen nothing from Iowa.

That missed PAT may be costly?
That was Jerry Kill mercy. He knows Iowa can't stop them so he had his kicker try one with his weak leg.

Outscored 48-0.

How can a team look so good on the first drive and then absolutely fall apart?
Or was it just fool's gold on the first drive with 3 long 3rd conversions.

Can we stop with the Brandon Scherff is amazing, first-rounder, etc. talk? You can't get absolutely crushed by DEs from Maryland and Minnesota and still consider this guy a first-rounder...he can't pass protect. One YouTube video does not make you a first round pick. If he can't block these guys in protection, he wouldn't last a down in the NFL.

He lost to Illinois, that should disqualify him. Beating Ferentz is nothing impressive.

So the Big10 is just terrible in general? SEC puts out the belief that losing to the likes of Miss St., Ole Miss, Kentucky etc. isn't a big deal because they have the talent to pull the upset. And now, those programs are doing pretty well. A loss to Illinois just discredits one of the better teams in conference? SEC sells themselves I guess. Saying Minny sucks despite this win just because they lost to a 4-5 team in conference, is a good way to discredit the Big10 through Big10 fans themselves.

Latest posts