New Hawkeye Basketball Site - hawkeyebasketball.com

Does this site have anything to do with basketball at the University of Iowa? Just wondering, thanks for any help you can provide.

It looks better than the old site, but it seems hard to find anything important. Schedule, roster, stats, etc. WTF?

It's a recruiting site.

But hawkeyebasketball.com has always existed and that's where I've always gotten schedules, rosters, stats, and stuff.

It's really great that the university puts a giant Nike logo on the site but not the actual important things.

But hawkeyebasketball.com has always existed and that's where I've always gotten schedules, rosters, stats, and stuff.

It's really great that the university puts a giant Nike logo on the site but not the actual important things.

Money that comes from stuff like that Nike logo is very important. More so that rosters and stats and stuff.

The site you're looking for is here: Hawkeye Sports -Men's Basketball

Or just go to hawkeyesports.com and pick the sport you want.

New one is for recruits.

Yeah, that's fine. Nothing here said it was for recruits. "New Hawkeye Basketball Site" is a bit confusing. Apparently they've repurposed the old site to appeal to kids who don't really care about the important stuff that's always been there. Nike!!!

Yeah, that's fine. Nothing here said it was for recruits. "New Hawkeye Basketball Site" is a bit confusing. Apparently they've repurposed the old site to appeal to kids who don't really care about the important stuff that's always been there. Nike!!!

Yeah, it threw me off too at first. I was just trying to go to the "old" hawkeyebasketball.com a few days ago to find some information and it was apparently in between the old site and the launch of this one and I got into some strange error corner of the interwebs.

Its the same marketing deal as the one for football.

Latest posts