New Football Commit

Re: Stupid comment, HaydensDad.

Because you don't like ND, they were flagrantly recklessness? Really classy. If that is the case, please explain why it was flagrant recklessness.

It couldn't be that it was just a fluke thing and it was really windy? If it was at Iowa, you would be singing a different tune.

How the hell was it a fluke? Teams all over the Midwest moved or even cancelled their practices because of the high winds. I know for a fact Iowa and Ohio State moved practices into their stadiums out of concerns for their film crews. It is what it is. Nobody at Notre Dame gave that poor kid any thought until he was dead.

french-toast.jpg

Because you don't like ND, they were flagrantly recklessness? Really classy. If that is the case, please explain why it was flagrant recklessness.

It couldn't be that it was just a fluke thing and it was really windy? If it was at Iowa, you would be singing a different tune.

Wow!

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You should at least read a story before calling someone classless and looking like a complete fool.

That's Stanzi American Toast and yes, what happened at Notre Dame was flagrantly negligent. The lawyers are going to have a field day with this and it's going to cost ND millions. It should cost someone their job. I don't know what kind of idiot would send someone up in a scissor lift in (50) (YES FIFTY!!!!) mile an hour winds!! Unbelievable.....

Oh, yeah. It was definitely a fluke. Who could predict that it would be dangerous to send a kid up 50 feet in the air on a scissor lift with 50 mph gusts?? Its not like they have warnings on those things about using them in the wind- what?? They DO??? In bold letters right on the lift, unsafe with winds over 25mph, huh? Wow!

Like you even needed a warning sticker to figure that out.

Notre Dame must fire Brian Kelly over student death - CFB News - FOX Sports on MSN

Read the link and I think you will agree. If I was the local DA in South Bend I'd be slapping the cuffs on Kelly.

:eek::eek:

How can you even argue that it wasn't.

How can you justify that it wasn't reckless?

How the hell was it a fluke? Teams all over the Midwest moved or even cancelled their practices because of the high winds. I know for a fact Iowa and Ohio State moved practices into their stadiums out of concerns for their film crews. It is what it is. Nobody at Notre Dame gave that poor kid any thought until he was dead.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You should at least read a story before calling someone classless and looking like a complete fool.

That's Stanzi American Toast and yes, what happened at Notre Dame was flagrantly negligent. The lawyers are going to have a field day with this and it's going to cost ND millions. It should cost someone their job. I don't know what kind of idiot would send someone up in a scissor lift in (50) (YES FIFTY!!!!) mile an hour winds!! Unbelievable.....

Oh, yeah. It was definitely a fluke. Who could predict that it would be dangerous to send a kid up 50 feet in the air on a scissor lift with 50 mph gusts?? Its not like they have warnings on those things about using them in the wind- what?? They DO??? In bold letters right on the lift, unsafe with winds over 25mph, huh? Wow!

Like you even needed a warning sticker to figure that out.

Notre Dame must fire Brian Kelly over student death - CFB News - FOX Sports on MSN

Read the link and I think you will agree. If I was the local DA in South Bend I'd be slapping the cuffs on Kelly.

Um yeah, I think that sums it up.

stupid comment, Thawki. in those condition this could have been considered a fluke if he didnt fall...

so who is the new commit?

The ND comments should be on the ND threads...who knows the new recruit?? Law would be a great addition!

Latest posts