New FB hoodie I got from Scheels

That hoodie is SWEET! I don't like to shill for other websites, but yahoo team fan page has great Iowa stuff at decent prices and the shipping's not a killer either...bought my Orange Bowl Champions hat and some other gear for decent prices...also, Jon...going to bust you off a private message about HN gear.

Here's the yahoo link for Iowa gear they have. This link is just for mens wear, but they have pages for women and youth as well.

http://yahoosports.teamfanshop.com/...tegoryID=a3551d59-225e-4a96-8470-8b5fbbbc4ab9

Also Jon and anyone else who likes the old timey logo, you need to get over to Heartland Flagpoles and Flags for this sucker...once they get more in stock. They may have them now...the website lags on updating stock, so bust them off a call.

Iowa Hawkeyes Banner Herky Black College Flag

It has an Under Armor sheen to it for sure...which enhances the look. I love this sucker. I wish I had about $1k to go on a shopping spree at Scheel's. They have so many things right now that I'd love to get.

How many hits to this thread before Sheels ponies up? Should have added a "Tell them Jon Miller sent you."

Gameday Iowa has over 3600 products. Gameday Iowa is locally owned and operated. Gameday Iowa owns a patent on a shaving system that is worth more than the patent covering Microsoft Windows.
Is it true that essential oil is a miracle healer? Does it cure all skin conditions! LOL!

I like the retro Herky but hate, repeat hate, Under Armour. Talk about ridiculously overpriced and overhyped. Mainly, I refuse to buy their product due to their absurd commercials like Ray Lewis screaming "We gotta protect this house."

"we MUST protect this house!"

figured i'd help ya out there

and i really want an under armour jacket that the hawkshop has. 110 bucks though

Scheels is not big and tall friendly. They rarely have anythign above 2x and nothing in long sizes, and the stuff they have runs small. Im 6'6" I get a 2x regular cotton shirt and its not covering my stomach after one wash.

Scheels is not big and tall friendly. They rarely have anythign above 2x and nothing in long sizes, and the stuff they have runs small. Im 6'6" I get a 2x regular cotton shirt and its not covering my stomach after one wash.

Perhaps the clothing size is not the issue...

Last edited:
Perhaps the clothing size is not the issue...

Really? Should I slice off 6 inches off the middle of my torso? You litle fellas can't really understand the plight of tall men, or what its liek to see the top of the fridge but I digress.

They are actually in a lawsuit with Proactiv right now.

I bought into this method of shaving a couple of years back, it's great! No need for shaving cream, blades last months. I quit buying their "lotion" and simply use cheap baby oil. Works like a champ!

I want to talk with someone about getting our HN Logo on a hoodie like this. It might be pricey, but it would look sharp

been telling you since wrestling season need to get a hawkeyenation shop going...let me know we already have shirts designed and ready to be printed

im perfectly fine with running everything so you don't have to deal with it cuz it will be a pain in the butt

Gameday Iowa has over 3600 products. Gameday Iowa is locally owned and operated. Gameday Iowa owns a patent on a shaving system that is worth more than the patent covering Microsoft Windows.

I made the mistake of taking a call forwarded from our secretary as I was reading this and couldn't speak for about 10 seconds as I was laughing

Really? Should I slice off 6 inches off the middle of my torso? You litle fellas can't really understand the plight of tall men, or what its liek to see the top of the fridge but I digress.

There was supposed to be a picture included....

On a side note I'm 6'2 and routinely swear that I can't find anything in an XL Tall. 2x I just swim in but after one was xl turn most T's and stuff into halter tops.

Latest posts