New CyHawk Trophy Revealed

My wife tried to look at this photo from a distance at first, and she thought it looked like Chip and Dale humping each other.

It might as well be that, because this is effing awful. Seriously, let's just not have this be a trophy game at all.

Last edited:
Got one thing to say to whoever created this. "Hey Jack---, this is a football game, we aren't trying to create another new quarter."

When i think about a gridiron battle between to heated rivals, there is nothing more symbolic of that struggle than... A FAMILY TALKING AFTER A HARD DAY.
If that doesn't say blood rivals i don't know what does.

This is the Heroes game all over again, not wanting to offend anyone, and talking about the VALUES that both teams represent. Football is about passion and glory, not friendship and family values. At least they didnt rename the game to the Family Game, to represent the kinship and love that all iowans have for one another.
yuck

“This is literally a work of art representing the people and characteristics that are uniquely Iowan.” said Craig Floss, CEO for Iowa Corn.

Everybody needs to calm down! This is a beautiful piece of art depicting what the 4-H is all abou.....Oh wait, you mean to tell me this is a trophy for a football game?!? You have to be sh!tt!ng me.

Got one thing to say to whoever created this. "Hey Jack---, this is a football game, we aren't trying to create another new quarter."
That was the worst... They pick a grant wood painting, great choice, iowa art and iconic, but they pick a ******* school house, that nobody know on sight is a grant wood and just looks like a shack, because Iowa is #1 in schools of some garbage. weak

They should have put American Gothic on that quarter and it would have been epic, not his wishy washy carp.

Sorry thats off topic but i cant get over the epic dropping of the ball on that quarter.

376981576.jpg
OK so help me out here. Is that dad on one knee? Explaining to wife, son with Mao hat on and daughter 'This is corn".? Or is it single mom, son and daughter out at the local farm for field trip and farmer Brown is saying. "this is corn"?
You know what Confucious say....
Boy with hands in pocket feeling a little cocky

Ugly. I would think if they want corn in it, have a corncob changing into a football. (see Insite trophy for example).

What knucklehead designed that? If I was a football player I wouldn't be caught dead running to the sideline to grab that POS after a victory. That is just embarrassing..

B1G, Legends & Leaders, Heros game, this precious moments trophy! What the heck happened? Is this what we get when we let Nebraska into the B1G? I blame Nebraska!

good god, what an embarrasment. "Legends and Leaders" is top shelf compared to this. What a joke.

I'd like to see us kick ISU's azz and say "no thanks...you guys can have the trophy"

Can we now retire all the rivalry trophies except the pig?

I kinda like the Iowa Wisconsin trophy, but this new trophy is a pile of ****. Seriously just put herky on one side and a ******* clown on the other with a ******* ear of corn in the middle and call it done. Yes please drop it in the Iowa river and maybe some fisherman can snag it an throw it on the rocks like carp.

Latest posts