new commit???

There have been conflicting reports. The original rumor was that he wanted to commit on Saturday but didn't because the coaches wanted him to wait (there's an insider article on Rivals about this, and I've heard that that is what it says). Contradicting that is Randy Rodgers of Rodgers Recruting. Rodgers is a long time Texas recruiting expert. On Tuesday he Tweeted this:

rodgersrecruit Randy Rodgers
working in Garland and Wylie today. didn't know Kyle Fuller, Wylie OT, had committed to Iowa. East's two junior receivers have offers

That makes it sound like Fuller has already committed it. There's no EJ tweet on this yet, so I wouldn't count him yet; however, it sounds like he is Iowa's if we want him.

Does this mean we missed out on Diamond most likely?? Oh well the rankings aren't always so good. Some of our best guys have been 3* guys.

5.7 is the highest 3* there is.

I'll take him and either Kozan or Diamond for sure.

No way we can take all 3?

Sure we can...just not a practical move...5 OL..someone may need to jump to DL. Do we have a need there?

I'd rather we pull Faith at this point and just grab one of the two (Kozan, Diamond).

I think Faith and Quanzell would just be ridiculous if we could actually pull that off.

Rob may very well be correct, but with his history and BA I'll wait for confirmation from another source.

Latest posts