New commit?

We used to hear this type of thing under Lick only to find out later there was no commit.

It may be a 2012 recruit who is good enough to be guaranteed a starting position his freshman year.....Gessell?

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS :) sorry I'm just pumped we finally got some good news. I cant wait to hear who it is

Hubbard says he hasn't committed yet. Some speculate that it is him but he wants to wait until Saturday to make it official but with Glover coming in he may have gotten nervous and told Fran he was coming on board but that he wants to wait to make it official on Saturday. Now if we haven't heard anything by Friday then I will start to think it is in fact Hubbard. If it's not Hubbard then I suspect the reason we don't already know who it is, is because this player has asked for time to inform the other coaches who had been recruiting him. This senario is exciting in that he was being sought after by other schools who put out a significant amount of effort and time to recruit him. Someone such as Carter. I believe he was down to us and two other schools.

I wouldn't say that, Rdubbs who never post over here anymore lost $100 to someone that knew about the Lick firing way before any of the media got a hold of it.

Obviously someone knows bad word choice, but I will call all bluffs of the guys that do the your going to be surprised bit.

Latest posts