New Commit!?

What about Quinton Jefferson? Rob Howe started a thread in premium. I cant see what it says, but who knows. Were in on Pitts and Price from his HS so it could be him.

What about Quinton Jefferson? Rob Howe started a thread in premium. I cant see what it says, but who knows. Were in on Pitts and Price from his HS so it could be him.

It's hard to get a read on those Pittsburgh guys. We've been recruiting them for a long time, but they haven't committed. We know Kirby didn't like his visit, so I presume his teammate who was there with him didn't like his either.

It's hard to get a read on those Pittsburgh guys. We've been recruiting them for a long time, but they haven't committed. We know Kirby didn't like his visit, so I presume his teammate who was there with him didn't like his either.

Yeah, i whiffed on that guess bad.

So when is signing day? Feb. 6. I really don't see an immediate announcement. Maybe I am missing something from the tweet.

Signing Day is usually on the first Wednesday in February, which would be the 2nd

Signing Day is Feb. 3rd
Thanks. My point was we are getting excited about the twitter and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't indicate a commitment this weekend. Again, maybe I am missing something here. I hope we do get a commit but the twitter just said it would be a good day on signing day.

Thanks. My point was we are getting excited about the twitter and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't indicate a commitment this weekend. Again, maybe I am missing something here. I hope we do get a commit but the twitter just said it would be a good day on signing day.

Read his tweet prior to that - it says there is a new member to the Hawkeye family

Latest posts