New Commit y'all!

Rankings at this point in time for the 2014 class are few and far between. Wait until after this summer then get a gauge on his status. I believe ISU was going to offer or had, they were very interested anyway. Good pickup for the hawks.

Rankings at this point in time for the 2014 class are few and far between. Wait until after this summer then get a gauge on his status. I believe ISU was going to offer or had, they were very interested anyway. Good pickup for the hawks.

For a 2-6 Big 10 squad it's an awesome pickup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a 2-6 Big 10 squad it's an awesome pickup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the kid turns out to be a player, I'll bet you big mouths will be back on the board crying out: "I am so sorry; I misjudged the kid; I criticized him before I knew anything about him. I am soooo stupid." I will wait for this amazing future event!

I guess guys can always be sleepers.. We can hope. But yeah, I can't help but notice the list of scholarship offers. Iowa and Northern Colorado are what I see.

Lol..............gee. Northern Colorado? Well, at least they are being true to their word by keeping the recruiting search within 8 hours of Iowa City.

This ferentz stuff gets so nuts that if you don't laugh you end up crying.

FreedComanche

Anddddddddddddddddd here come the d0uches!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean KF biggest weakness as a coach has always been spotting OL talent.....

If the kid turns out to be a player, I'll bet you big mouths will be back on the board crying out: "I am so sorry; I misjudged the kid; I criticized him before I knew anything about him. I am soooo stupid." I will wait for this amazing future event!

IF. IF. IF.

You don't build a good program by recruiting players that nobody else wants. Yeah, he could turn our to be a good player. But when nobody else wants a player, it's usually an indication he won't be good.

YES, I know Iowa has had players that nobody wanted that ended up being good. More times than not, it is the other way around. It's almost always a very dumb risk. But, hey, who good wants to come to Iowa now? Few.

FreedComanche

IF. IF. IF.

You don't build a good program by recruiting players that nobody else wants. Yeah, he could turn our to be a good player. But when nobody else wants a player, it's usually an indication he won't be good.

YES, I know Iowa has had players that nobody wanted that ended up being good. More times than not, it is the other way around. It's almost always a very dumb risk. But, hey, who good wants to come to Iowa now? Few.

FreedComanche

I can't think of any unrated early OL commits in the KF era that turned out to be busts.

If Iowa got a commitment from an OL they identified and offered early in the process, I will always be excited. If there is one position where you can throw out the star rankings when it comes to Iowa football, it is OL. If Kurt thinks he can play, that is good enough for me.

If Iowa got a commitment from an OL they identified and offered early in the process, I will always be excited. If there is one position where you can throw out the star rankings when it comes to Iowa football, it is OL. If Kurt thinks he can play, that is good enough for me.

Yeah, his intuition took the team to being the 114th ranked offensive team in the country.

Some of you guys may want to consider ditching the kirt koolaid. Doubt you ever will though.

FreedComanche

Latest posts