New Commit TUESDAY!!

Yeah, I'm thinking either Jaleel or his bball buddy Bell. I don't think it is David Smith though b/c he was supposed to call the coaches Tue night to find out if he got an offer. Nothing has been said and now on Hinsider, Iowa is no longer of interest in his recruiting. So I take it he didn't get an offer? I realllllllllly hope it is Jaleel.

Blair Anderson said this
"We've been hearing that 4-star DT Jaleel Johnson might announce that day FWIW @ReeseFleming9 Iowa fans get ready for a top prospect Tuesday"

Is this actually a legit "top prospect" or someone he considers a "top prospect" like his buddy Ka'Darryl Bell who plays basketball? I wouldn't get to excited, Bell isn't a top prospect. He's the #46 PG and a 2 star recruit but Flemming has been touting him as "one of the top players in the nation" on Twitter and says Iowa is high on his list.

Is this actually a legit "top prospect" or someone he considers a "top prospect" like his buddy Ka'Darryl Bell who plays basketball? I wouldn't get to excited, Bell isn't a top prospect. He's the #46 PG and a 2 star recruit but Flemming has been touting him as "one of the top players in the nation" on Twitter and says Iowa is high on his list.

Well good thing it isn't Bell then and actually a 4 star football recruit. :rolleyes:

Wow, sorry.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts