New Commit TUESDAY!!

#unfollow

I understand that Flemming is probably trying to sway people our way but something seemed weird about the fact that he tweeted early last week that something was going to happen and then tweeted it was going to happen this Tuesday. If somebody truly intended to commit why did they have to wait until today? It would seem that whoever it was that Flemming was talking about is having second thoughts or never was fully decided in the first place.

We just have to recall that the "when" really doesn't matter ... just as long as it happens. More importantly ... then the guy verbally commits to our Hawks ... he better end up signing on the dotted line come February.

We just have to recall that the "when" really doesn't matter ... just as long as it happens. More importantly ... then the guy verbally commits to our Hawks ... he better end up signing on the dotted line come February.
Agree 100% Homer. I really like this kids play on film and don't care when he officially makes that known as long as he comes to play in a Hawkeye Uni.
He would make an excellent replacement for Daniels.
The one reason I would like him to jump on board ASAP is that he may be able to help bring in more top flight guys that want to play along side him.

Tom Kakert "2012 DL prospect Jaleel Johnson confirms that Thursday is the day."
Blair Anderson "Four-star DT Jaleel Johnson says he will announce his decision tomorrow"
Todd Worly "Jaleel Johnson expected to commit to the Hawkeyes"

Looks like 247 did beat everyone to the scoop!!! Awesome get

Jaleel Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

Latest posts