New Commit Akrum Wadley

Pure desperation, at least we don't have to listen to the KF kool-aid club that he knows more than the recruiting sites. At this point I'm not sure KF knows what kind of bubble gum he is chewing.

We fill out our classes every single year with fall back kids. It was this way coming off BCS games, and we are doing it after a 4-8 season. Only a very few select schools don't face this same problem......and those are named Texas, Alabama, Ohio st, Michigan......

Kirk and his staff are the best in the business. Iowa doesn't need to offer or ever get the best talent. Iowa isn't sexy and never will be. If that is what KF believes then why can't everyone except it?

Pure desperation, at least we don't have to listen to the KF kool-aid club that he knows more than the recruiting sites. At this point I'm not sure KF knows what kind of bubble gum he is chewing.

LOL. Almost all schools sign a few guys that they offer late.

Great job by the coaching staff for finding this player. He seems to be very underrated and has better moves than some 4 star backs I have seen.

How many recruits surprise and how many dissappoint? There is no way of knowing. How many videos over the years have we seen where a Iowa commit looked awesome and like the real deal and then two years later they aren't playing on the team or they have underwhelming performances? It's a guessing game to some extent.

Now the argument could be made and justifiable so that the really successful football programs are recruiting and getting their fair share of the nations top rated players and that's why they are generally successful. In recent years there have been some schools like Notre Dame and Michigan that have not lived up to the level of success that they should have had accomplished given the top rated recruits they have brought in. In general though if you are getting the best recruits in the country you are going to be one of the top schools in the country.

Iowa's football program does not fit into this group and may never fit in. Expect 6, 7, or eight wins under KF's reign with an occasional 9 or 10 wins. The recruits will be two or three star with an occasional four star recruit. It is was it is. It is IOWA football. It could be much, much, worse you could be Iowa State fans.

Akrum Wadley says he has not officially committed to #Iowa yet. . . "I'm waiting to see how the scheduling goes...you know what I'm sayn?" said Wadley, "I hopin they gonna schedu Alabama, no what I'm sayin?"

This guy is the right mindset to contribute and be successful for the Hawks. Now, it's whether he can put it all together on the field.

Great job by the coaching staff for finding this player. He seems to be very underrated and has better moves than some 4 star backs I have seen.
Kind of miss this guy. He very rarely missed with his predictions. Hope everything is good with you Hawknick!

Latest posts