New Commit Akrum Wadley

I like this commit. I know the haters are going to come out of the woodwork hardcore on this but I like his highlight reel. Not extremely fast but very shifty. He makes a lot of opposing players look like fools out there.

Only other offer was Temple. Interest from Delaware State, Maine, Georgia Tech and Rutgers. Unranked on recruiting services.

Good senior stats - 1500 yards rushing and 29 TDs.

Looks fast to me and is a nice playmaker. I watched about 10 minutes of a highlight film and not just the 15 second one here. He might be another steal. Sign him up!

From Todd Worly

@ToddWorly247

"Akrum Wadley says he has not officially committed to #Iowa yet. . ."

Rob Howe is reporting the same. The thought is that he will commit within 24 hours but isn't ready to do so just yet.

I like this commit. I know the haters are going to come out of the woodwork hardcore on this but I like his highlight reel. Not extremely fast but very shifty. He makes a lot of opposing players look like fools out there.
Why hate? We have come to accept this is the best our $4 million man can do! Oh, and he was beat out yesterday by that half dead, red-neck, hillbilly geek, gopher look alike from MN for a 4 star RB. A geek who makes but $900k per year but is 1-1 vs Captain America....

Kurt got tired of raiding MAC schools and decided to raid a former MAC team. I guess this kid does *technically* have a Big East offer. So I guess that's something.

Not a good sign, the coaches are having to drop down to their fall back offers. This is a product of a 4-8 season along with coaching changes.

Kirk realized that our ranked RB recruits just end up leaving so he decided that a guy with no stars was more likely to stay.

Latest posts