New coach, updated mascot. Debby on the way back?

nebraska has been on the way back for 26 years and 7 head coaches now (8 if you count Barney Cotton). And each of those head coaches was the guy who was gonna make it happen "this time" because of reasons, A, 2, and C.

The only thing Rhule has done in his career was had two decent seasons at a school that no one even knows has a football team, a single decent season at Baylor with guys he never recruited (and never beat a ranked team his entire tenure), and flew the Carolina Panthers into the ground like a kamikaze pilot with a Zero full of gas who just found out his wife cheated on him.

Get ready to laugh at herbie McLoserface again this year.

The corn sticking out of the front pocket is a winner for sure. ;)
In all seriousness, what did they change? Other than taking the football out I assume to be applicable to all sports, I don't see any difference.

In all seriousness, what did they change? Other than taking the football out I assume to be applicable to all sports, I don't see any difference.
Supposedly the return of the bibs and prominent corn harkens folks mentally back to their ag roots.

Rebranding to me (similar to teams changing their unis every 3 years) is nothing more than a "hey look over here " because what's over "there " sucks.

Latest posts