New BB Recruit target for class of 2011

I have to think guys like this are the reason that Fran is holding off on offering Uthoff. Uthoff is a good player,and maybe we do offer him ultimately,but I suspect that Fran is looking for a super-athlete like this Sequele kid.

It's pretty amazing how more much easier it is to find out info on who Iowa is recruiting w/ the new BB regime.

It was nearly impossible with the old staff.

I love it.

It's pretty amazing how more much easier it is to find out info on who Iowa is recruiting w/ the new BB regime.

I love it.
Well its pretty clear there was very little to find. I would suspect it will be very difficult for Lick to find a head coaching job with his extremely poor effort on the recruiting front.

I love it.

Starting to think that we may have known quite a bit about recruiting with the ol regime, the problem was that very little was actually going on.

Starting at 1:30
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXXo9Cy4No]YouTube - PremierBall.com Presents Compton Magic Vs Dog Catchers[/ame]

Starting at 1:04
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_PL8nY3HlY]YouTube - 2010 Pangos Easter Classic - Cezar Guerrero - Jahii Carson - Sick Dunks[/ame]

Looks like quite the force down low. This is the kind of injection of athleticism we need with Fran's style of play.

I love it.

I do, too, but I think the primary difference is that there are more players out there who will acknowledge they're being recruited by Iowa because they're actually interested in Iowa.

I don't know where he is rated, but it seems like most recruiting services have acknowledged that he is starting to blow up. Raw skills but amazing athleticism.

Latest posts