New Aaron White Interview - Hilton's court was shaking

meh, Gesell shot 67% from the free throw line that season...which is pretty pathetic for a PG. I liked Mike as a player, but he was the last player I'd ever want to see with the ball in his hands before half or at the end of the game. Dude just crumbled in those situations.

In Mike's defense he wasn't the only one that didn't handle end of game situations very well. He was often left on a island by himself dribbling the basketball while others stood around and watched. He was forced to be the guy on many occasions simply because no one else would.

In Mike's defense he wasn't the only one that didn't handle end of game situations very well. He was often left on a island by himself dribbling the basketball while others stood around and watched. He was forced to be the guy on many occasions simply because no one else would.

How many opportunities were missed in the last few seconds? 1) long shot, 2) rebound shot, 3) tip, 4) tip (don't remember if that was before the buzzer or not). And that all came after Gesell's free throws. Yet, so many still blame him.

upload_2017-6-1_19-59-37.pngSomeone once said he's so hunchback, well look at him , he still playing basketball and that tells me whoever thought he has a hunchback is a poor judge of what makes a player a basketball player.

Latest posts