Nervous Coach Norm out.

BlackHawk - Just wondering if you're trying to pad your stats. Seven posts and they all say the same thing... Word

Welcome to the boards, but come on, you can do better than that!

Would anyone care if I rescinded the above statement or would you prefer I changed it to GTFO?

I am sick of these "I am scared" "I am nervous" posts. Everyone feels somewhat nervous before every game. We are here to think positive. Going though every game feeling doom and gloom beforehand is going to make your experience of the season horrible.

I am sick of these "I am scared" "I am nervous" posts. Everyone feels somewhat nervous before every game. We are here to think positive. Going though every game feeling doom and gloom beforehand is going to make your experience of the season horrible.

^^^this. i was that way all season last year. This year I could care less if we lose a few. I know the captain will have them prepared and ready to win, if we lose a close hard fought game then so be it(you can put it on the board that we will not lose this year by more than a touchdown. Either way, I would still feel confident about winning the big ten, win or lose this saturday.

Latest posts