Need to sit our QB for a bit!

I love Stanzi to death but he doesnt make progression read... Wegher was wide open in the flat on that last pick and he never gave him a look

Hey,I am glad they do not listen to me. I was wrong. I will eat crow. I am aging rapidly with this team.

i am sure glad they did not sit our QB. Doubt we would have those two great touchdown catches and run when we needed them.

Over-reaction!
We were all feeling the same way in the third quarter, BUT you don't take your starting quarterback-on a 12 game winning streak out of the game!
People need to chill out a bit.

a number of people were calling for this in the chat...and I said no. For two reasons...one is that Rick has shown an ability to flush it, and he had the wind in the 4th....the other, and perhaps more important...no way do you go to someone that has never fired the real shots. That is giving up on your team.

Bob Davie said the same thing. And I am sure Bob's IQ is much lower than his age. (No rip on you, hawkytalk).

I just don't know why anyone would think to bench Ricky. If anything he does better in adversity. And there isn't anyone on the bench that is going to play better.

One interesting thing it was either BTN or ESPN that brought it up but 5 of the 7 INT's in the game were thrown into the wind (Stanzi 3rd quarter) one of the two that were not thrown into the wind was Sash's miracle play. Still Stanzi did not play well, but I thought it was interesting.

For two reasons...one is that Rick has shown an ability to flush it, and he had the wind in the 4th....the other, and perhaps more important...no way do you go to someone that has never fired the real shots. That is giving up on your team.

Rick has shown the ability to flush it, but never before has he thrown 5 picks in a game (he threw all 5 before getting a TD pass). I knew he was mentally strong, but I have to admit, I was wondering if he would be able to come back from those.

Bob Davie said the same thing. And I am sure Bob's IQ is much lower than his age. (No rip on you, hawkytalk).

I heard Bob Davie make that call on TV... and I agree with you Strominspank...

wasnt this guy one time a head football coach? there must be a reason why hes in the booth now and not on the sideline making decisions like that...

sure in the middle of the frustration i blurted an AJ Derby reference but as a hawkeye fan I never gave up "totally".

we all just need to learn these are the Cardiac Hawks and maybe we shouldnt watch the games until the second half

Latest posts