Need Suggestions...

Probably ditched the kid at the hotel and went up I380 to Woody's.
So been a while since I’ve been in der Vaterland and even longer since taking a whiff of the City of Five Smells, so had to look up Woody’s,

I see it’s a strip, er, gentleman’s club. The first review caught my eye. How many of you horn dogs would take your wife to a strip joint (unless dropping her off for work)???

So been a while since I’ve been in der Vaterland and even longer since taking a whiff of the City of Five Smells, so had to look up Woody’s,

I see it’s a strip, er, gentleman’s club. The first review caught my eye. How many of you horn dogs would take your wife to a strip joint (unless dropping her off for work)???

That place has been there since I was young. First time I heard of the place was when I found out a classmate of mine was a performer there.

I should take my wife on amateur night!!!!

We were pretty boring people actually. Went to a movie Saturday night, got pizza at Wig and Pen, went back to the motel and my kid swam for a couple hours and went to bed.

Took our time getting going the next morning and rewatched the wrestling dual on TV (I do this with every live sporting event I go to), and my kid wanted to go to BWW so we went to the mall downtown and ate there. He got wings and I just had a soda because I love CHA chicken tenders. Walked around the mall itself because I had never been in there (that toy store is actually pretty cool with some of the stuff they have in there), went and washed my car which was filthy from the trip, and then moseyed over to Carver.

I'm one of those guys who likes to be at events when the doors open, so we always get to Carver super early. I don't like standing in line and that way I can get food with no wait, hit the bathroom if I need to, and then just chill out. Also, getting there early is great for kids. Mine gets a lot of cool pics with wrestlers when they walk around before duals and he got Keegan, Bohannon, and Perkins' autographs yesterday afternoon.
The real question is................did Bohannon charge you?

You were actually right underneath where I work....................in Old Capitol Mall 2nd floor. Actually, I went in Sunday after church and all afternoon, leaving before the game. You were just a stone throw away.

The real question is................did Bohannon charge you?

You were actually right underneath where I work....................in Old Capitol Mall 2nd floor. Actually, I went in Sunday after church and all afternoon, leaving before the game. You were just a stone throw away.
Yeah we were in BWW/mall from like 11:30 ish - 1:30 or so

They have this neat little Japanese store in the Mall that I took my son too the last time we were in there. Stocked up on Hi-Chews and Pocky sticks while we were in there. Japan makes all kinds of neat candy that they sell in that little store.

They have this neat little Japanese store in the Mall that I took my son too the last time we were in there. Stocked up on Hi-Chews and Pocky sticks while we were in there. Japan makes all kinds of neat candy that they sell in that little store.

Is it the one that also sells grocery items. If is, I picked up some sauces, like oyster sauce and a couple others one time. But, I think there is also a designated special candy store. Maybe that is what you went to.

Is it the one that also sells grocery items. If is, I picked up some sauces, like oyster sauce and a couple others one time. But, I think there is also a designated special candy store. Maybe that is what you went to.

Yeah it's a little grocery store, but just not your typical grocery store. It's over by the bathrooms.

Last edited: