Need NW game DVD

I forgot to mention that I can supply funds thru paypal to cover any costs and stuff, lifelong Hawkeye fan w/o the Big Ten network. Thanks & Go Hawks!!

What if I can only get the audio?

an-old-tdk-d90-cassette-tape-DA28E5.jpg

Looks like the game is available on YouTube:

With a little computer savvy, I'm sure you could use your imagination. ;) Worst case, it's at least available to watch online.

Looks like the game is available on YouTube:

With a little computer savvy, I'm sure you could use your imagination. ;) Worst case, it's at least available to watch online.
Google youtube to mp4 converter, I do it all the time with songs (mp3 instead)

I just watched the last 4 minutes again. Unreal finish. Everyone said the end had to go perfect to win, but it wasn't perfect. Northwestern got an offensive rebound and score, they made 2 free throws on a 1 and 1, they made the front end of another 1 and 1 but missed the second, and we had a steal for a fast break layup that Jordan missed. It's even more remarkable that we came back from that much down with all of those things happening.

Google youtube to mp4 converter, I do it all the time with songs (mp3 instead)
Go to youtube and search "iowa hawkeyes full game" and you'll get more football and basketball goodness than you can handle. It's seriously impressive the amount of stuff that's on there.

My kid's first Hawkeye FB game was the 2015 Maryland one; we sat 1st row behind the bench and he got high fives from CJ, Kittle, and Tevaun Smith. Desmond King ran that pick six back right in front of us, and I wanted a way to save the game for the future. That started my YouTube conversion habit.

Hate to admit this but I don't own a computer or have the ability to do anything with one. Thought I would throw this offer out one last time if someone wants a twenty thru Paypal for DVDs of the Rutgers and NW games I would be super happy to pay for those games in the best quality DVDs you can dub. Haven't had the Big Ten network for about 8 years.

Latest posts