Need advice. Accidentally bought youth tickets

So on Stub Hub today i accidentally bought 4 youth tickets for the Wyoming game instead of adult. I'm wondering if my group of 4 adults will be able to get in. They are instant download and I'm wondering if youth tickets look any different than the regular from stub hub. Maybe I can fold it over a few times so only the barcode is visible and the ticket scanners won't bother to notice?? Should I take my chances or should I just bite the bullet and hope to resell 4 youth tickets on stub hub? Thoughts??
So what happened?

Yeah...come on...what happened!?

<insert we're waiting gif here>
tumblr_ncdlmgKweb1tlknfqo1_400.gif

So on Stub Hub today i accidentally bought 4 youth tickets for the Wyoming game instead of adult. I'm wondering if my group of 4 adults will be able to get in. They are instant download and I'm wondering if youth tickets look any different than the regular from stub hub. Maybe I can fold it over a few times so only the barcode is visible and the ticket scanners won't bother to notice?? Should I take my chances or should I just bite the bullet and hope to resell 4 youth tickets on stub hub? Thoughts??

Well look on the bright side of things. You could have accidentally bought ISU season tickets. :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

I believe if you look back in the thread he said he sold them back on Stub Hub. I cannot imagine you could not get in at one of the gates because many scanners are very young and don't seem to pay that close of attention. And I wouldn't have felt guilty as he tried to give the University extra money by upgrading them to adult tickets.

Latest posts